Initial Genesis Meme Art Distribution
The Genesis meme art is a core component of the Meme.com ecosystem. It is a powerful group of artifacts that will continuously generate benefits on the platform for its owners.
There are different ways in the initial distribution to acquire them, both for mToken holders and non mToken holders. All info can be found in this post.
The rest of this post is focused on the distribution that will go to mToken holders.
- Meme art grant – If you did not win
- The winners
- Meme art grant givers can trade one piece
- How the winners were selected
Meme Art Grant
– If you did not win
To increase distribution to active members, the Meme Council have decided by vote to create a grant for any wallet that had enough mTokens but did not win, see this spreadsheet for list of wallets.
The grant is open 48h after publication of this blogpost. If your address is in the list above, post your address in the meme-art-grant channel.
This is fine
Meme Art Grant givers can trade one piece
As part of the Meme art grant, the Meme Council decided that the wallets that got 4 or more pieces were reduced by one and those were added to the grant.
The users that were reduced by one have the chance to switch pieces with the one given to the grant if they want to have one of the pieces that was sent to the Meme Art Grant.
The trade needs to be completed within 48h after the publication of this blogpost. To trade, reach out to Johan on Discord.
|Can trade to Wojak art||0x0a2d8379ec0d01f3e4ff7ecc06292e1497113c43|
|Can trade to Wojak art||0x5a256de3021ba48b8aaf3fb279c80d15a32f79d9|
|Can trade to Wojak art||0x92a96518407397766500a0ca25626a5715397d3b|
|Can trade to Wojak art||0x2a3f7e5170ea8ca967f85f091ef84591f639e031|
|Can trade to DistrBF art||0x2f55381f513b93eb2f91e778610878ba0e958b12|
|Can trade to DistrBF art||0xfbc33a1e2e6927c9aa4fcb0ab558a1337b16cd0a|
|Can trade to Harold art||0xda81a57188006feac8711b046b28a79ea202e999|
|Can trade to Harold art||0x4e6201f8036f013655394f58b146c537accc4728|
How the winners were selected
To calculate the winners a spreadsheet with all the token holders was created. This is a short description of the spreadsheet and how it was used to generate the winners of meme art.
For a transparent selection process, here are recordings of the process;
Part 1 :https://drive.google.com/file/d/19iRbOqbAP40scsM1_1Ih086LYzaEqJR7/view?usp=sharing
Part 2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WHh2TyMaQkLmEw2G_MOjwfSwOOvQLGuG/view?usp=sharing
. Steps for getting the winners;
- All the mToken owners are taken for each token at the snapshot time, 2021-12-15 at 13:00:00. Minimum value of the mToken per wallet is 500 MEM, any value below is removed.
- Top owner gets art based on the order of the mToken with highest market cap and down to the lowest. A top owner can get a maximum of three art pieces.
- The Winners of the random pieces are decided; for each mToken the owner gets one “ticket”. Due to not wanting to spend too much time on creating advanced formulas there are some manual steps needed to be taken
- Top winners need to be manually removed so they don’t get two pieces of the same art. This means that step one is to add the winners from the other tab and if that person is a winner again then do another random number.
- A maximum of 4 winners gets a random piece, however the number is random so two numbers can get to same winner or as described in a) and both cases means that a new number will be generated so a total of four winners gets out
- Please note that any changes in the document generates new random numbers, that’s why initially when starting the process for a new mToken the numbers have to be copied and pasted as values to the same place. If it turns out to need more numbers we copy the formula again into the place where it’s needed and redo the work for that new number.
- The Meme Council reviewed the result and decided to increase the distribution to more people to reduce the winners of 5 or 4 pieces by one piece. However the owners have a chance to trade one of the pieces that was given to the grant by giving another piece to the grant.
The art will be sent out at earliest 48h after the publication, during this 48h users can reach out to admins on our Discord in the support channel to point out if you find any errors. In the rare case there is a major error this can result in a redraw with new wallet winners. In that case a 48h period will be given after the new list of winners have been published.